Game Companies: Bloober Team
Web Site Address: http://www.blooberteam.com/
Company Info: The company was established in mid-2008 thanks to money received from the Satus investment fund and is in the hands of its founders, who hold majority shares. In 2008 the company gained the status of authorized developer on the consoles of Nintendo and Sony. One year later Bloober Team gained the status of authorized developer on the consoles of Microsoft.
Developed and Published Games
|PSP||Future Fight||05/30/10||North America|
|iPhone/iPod||Future Fight||05/30/10||North America|
|PSP||Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder||09/01/10||Europe|
|DS||Double Bloob||12/01/11||North America|
|Wii||Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder||12/08/11||Europe|
|PlayStation 3||Assault Armies||02/01/12||North America|
|PlayStation 3||Deathmatch Village||TBA||Europe|
|Xbox 360||Death Road||TBA||North America|
|PlayStation Vita||Deathmatch Village||TBA||Europe|
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.