Game Companies: Neonga AG
Company Info: Neonga AG is a publisher of free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online Games. These are offered free of charge as PC downloads, browser games, in Facebook or to be played on mobile handsets. The games are associated with "Item Shops" where players can acquire specific premium goods. The company was founded in Berlin in July 2010. The board consists of Rolf Kloeppel (CEO), Benjamin Kaiser (CTO) and Stefan Hinz (CMO).
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.