The GameFAQs FAQ Bounty program pays contributors for specific complete, comprehensive FAQs and Walkthroughs submitted and posted on GameFAQs. For each game listed, if you are the first person to submit and have posted on GameFAQs a FAQ meeting all of the listed requirements, you may claim the Bounty award associated with it.
- The FAQ Bounty program is no longer a contest - it is a cash-for-FAQs program. There are no restrictions by country or locale, except as prohibited by local law.
- Your FAQ must consist solely of original work - all content in the FAQ must be your own creation. Any plagiarism or copyright issues with your work will render it ineligible for the Bounty program.
- You must submit a Formatted FAQ to be eligible for the bounty, with images and maps as appropriate to fulfill the listed requirements.
- You still own your work and the copyright on it, but you are licensing your FAQ permanently to be displayed on GameFAQs and any current or future partner sites. Your FAQ does not need to be exclusive to GameFAQs, but you may not request its removal.
- In the case of two or more contributors submitting FAQs meeting all requirements, the Bounty may only be claimed by the contributor with the earliest submission.
- Payment for a completed Bounty will be made by CBS Interactive. As part of claiming a Bounty, you will be required to fill out paperwork, including any relevant tax information. If you are under the age of 18, you may be required to have a parent or guardian fill out additional forms.
- Once listed, the value of a Bounty may be increased, but not decreased, until it expires. After they expire, unfilled Bounties may be re-listed at a different value.
- The Bounty Claim form is available here.
|Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (MAC,PS3,X360,PC)||$80||03/01/2015|
|Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3,X360)||$60||03/01/2015|
|Five Nights at Freddy's (AND,IOS)||$25||02/01/2015|
|Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (AND,IOS)||$25||02/01/2015|
|Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (PS4,PS3)||$50||03/01/2015|
|Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (XONE,PS4,PC)||$70||02/01/2015|
|LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4,PS3)||$125||02/01/2015|
|Lords of the Fallen (PS4,XONE,PC)||$80||03/01/2015|
|Madden NFL 15 (PS4,XONE,PS3,X360)||$50||03/01/2015|
|Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)||$100||03/01/2015|
|Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (X360,PS3,PC)||$80||03/01/2015|
|Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)||$200||03/01/2015|
|Resident Evil HD Remaster (PS3,X360,PS4,XONE,PC)||$80||03/01/2015|
|Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (PS4,PS3,XONE,X360,PC)||$30||03/01/2015|
|Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (WIIU)||$300||03/01/2015|
|Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (VITA)||$125||03/01/2015|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (VITA,PC,PS4,MAC)||$80||03/01/2015|
|The Crew (XONE,PS4,PC,X360)||$60||02/01/2015|
|The Sims 4 (PC,MAC)||$250||03/01/2015|
|The Wolf Among Us (PC,MAC,PS3,X360,XONE,PS4,VITA,AND)||$100||02/01/2015|
|Tomodachi Life (3DS)||$100||02/01/2015|
|WWE 2K15 (PS4,XONE,X360,PS3)||$50||02/01/2015|
|Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival (3DS)||$100||02/01/2015|