Overall Feedback Status
Create New Feedback
GameFAQs Feedback is handled by the GameFAQs staff, and is usually addressed within 1-2 business days. All feedback is read, but not all is responded to. Please make absolutely certain you are using the correct feedback form, and note that any mis-use or abuse of the feedback system is grounds for loss of the ability to create new feedback, and even total loss of your account. Make sure you have read the help files before submitting feedback as appropriate. You may have only one open feedback ticket at any time; submitting additional ones will only push your request further back in the queue.Select the nature of your feedback below:
- Contest Issues Problems and/or issues with GameFAQs contests.
- Contributor Issues Problems and/or issues with your contributor account and its status.
- Errors and Problems Problems and/or issues with the GameFAQs site itself, not including message board or contribution issues.
- Login/Account Issues Problems and/or issues with your GameFAQs account, its status. No message-board (including moderations and bans) or contributor issues.
- Message Board Issues Problems and/or issues with your message board account status.
- Suggestions and Comments Ideas and thoughts on making GameFAQs a better place.
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.