I would like to report an error or problem on GameFAQs
If you have encountered an error or problem on GameFAQs, then we want to hear about it. Before reporting an error, though, make sure you're reporting it in the right place:
- Are you having problems logging in? Please send us a Login/Account Issues Feedback.
- Do you have a problem with a FAQs, Cheat, Review, or Image on the site? We've got a dedicated form for reporting Contribution Problems that allow them to be handled much more quickly than leaving Feedback.
- Have you found an error with a game's data, like the release date or associated companies? You can submit corrected data with the Game Data form in Contributor Central.
- Is there a problem with other message board users, moderations, moderators, or a message board account? Please read our Message Board Help for solutions and ways to report problems.
- Are you stuck in a game or having technical issues? You're on the right site, but not in the right place. All of the help we have available for a game is already on the site - we're not hiding anything from you, and while we can't answer individual questions about a game, you can ask those questions using GameFAQs Answers.
Otherwise, if you've run into an error or other problem, please provide as much of the following as possible:
- The full URL of the page on which you encountered an error
- The web browser and skin (Site Display Style) you are using. If you are using any third-party add-ons that change the way GameFAQs looks or works, please remember that we do not provide any support for these types of programs.
- Exactly what you did to encounter the error, and if you can cause it to happen multiple times
- A screenshot of the error, if possible - you can use this form to upload an image.