I would like to report an error or problem on GameFAQs
If you have encountered an error or problem on the site, then we want to hear about it. Before reporting an error, though, make sure you read and follow these guidelines:
- Read the Help Section. The Help Section answers an overwhelming majority of the questions and problems users have with the site. If your question is already answered in the Help Section please do not ask it with this form, as it will not be answered.
- This is not a form for reporting problems with your site login. For that, please see the Login/Account Issues Feedback area.
- This is not a form for reporting problems with FAQs, Cheats, Reviews, or Saves. For that, please see the Problem Report form in Contributor Central.
- This is not a form for reporting problems with Game Data. For that, please see the Game Data form in Contributor Central.
- This is not a form for reporting problems with other message board users, moderations, moderators, or a message board account. See the Help Section for information about the boards.
- This is not a form for asking for help on a game. That's what this entire site is for. We simply cannot provide help on a game to individual users.
- We do not support third-party browser add-ons. If a browser add-on is not working or causing errors, you will need to contact the maker of the add-on for support.
When reporting an error, please provide as much of the following as possible:
- The full URL of the page on which you encountered an error
- The web browser and skin (Site Display Style) you are using
- Exactly what you did to encounter the error, and if you can cause it to happen multiple times
- A screenshot of the error, if possible - you can use this form to upload an image.