GameFAQs Help: GameFAQs Answers
What is GameFAQs Answers?
What do I need to ask or answer questions?
How do I ask a question?
To ask a question, you first must be logged in to a GameFAQs account. Once logged in, just pick the game you have a question about, click on the "Answers" tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page to Ask a Question about that game. You must select a question type, enter the question, then provide detail about the question.
After submitting your question, you'll be presented with a preview of your question, and sometimes a list of possible matching questions that have already been asked, so make sure someone else hasn't already asked that same question. If not, then go ahead and click the "Post This Question" button to ask everybody else for help.
What do I do once I've asked a question?
How do I answer a question?
How do I report a question or answer that isn't right or breaks the rules?
When are questions automatically closed?
What are the Answers Levels and what do they mean?
How can I find more questions to answer?
Also on GameFAQs...
- Help - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about GameFAQs.
- Answers - Give or get help with other users for your favorite games.
- Contribute - Contribute your own FAQs, game data, reviews, images, and much more.
- FAQ Bounty - Write a FAQ for a Most Wanted game, get a gift certificate.
- Game Companies - A list of all the companies that have developed and published games.
- Game Credits - A list of all the people and groups credited for all the games we know of.
- Most Wanted - The Top 100 popular games without full FAQs on GameFAQs.
- My Games - Build your game collection, track and rate games.
- Top 100 - The Top 100 most popular games on GameFAQs today.
- What's New - New games, FAQs, reviews, and more.