I found Bulbasaur but I can't get him, what's going on?

1. I go into Cerulean City, meet the the owner, but she won't give me the Bulbasaur. What's going on?

User Info: avgn1234321

avgn1234321 - 7 years ago

1. Your Pikachu has to adore you. And you have to bring it with you, of course. When she sees the great relationship you have with the Pikachu, she will give you the Bulbasaur.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to beat the Gim first i think. Hope this helps you.

User Info: kirby123fun

kirby123fun - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. Two ways you can get it...
    1. Do it the hard way and wait until your pikachu is at the right happiness level. Then visit the lady in Cerulean and with pikachu with you and if theb happiness level is high enough she'll give you bulbasaur.

2. Simply take Pikachu into the wild and let him faint. Then visit the lady in Cerulean; she'll notice Pikachu isnt out of his ball and give you Bulbasaur.

User Info: Simpson4d517

Simpson4d517 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You don't need to beat the Gym at all.

Simply keep trying to give Pikachu potions (even when they won't have any effect), and your Pikachu will get happier. Eventually it'll be happy enough for the trainer to give you Bulbasaur.

In Squirtle's case, you'll need to beat Lt Surge's Gym.

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. U need to pikachu adores u: that mean that when u talk to pikachu he must have hearts around he/she
    to do that u must raise pikachu a couple of leves then after a short time he/she will have hearts around he/she

Hope that helps u : )

And if ur wondering why did i put he/she its because my pikachu came as a female : )

User Info: Acridmurder

Acridmurder - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. These people are right.

Your pikachu needs to adore you for you to get it.

For him to adore you can do different things: give him good items like potions, keep him in your party all the time, and use him in most battles you encounter.

After doing this for a while, he should adore you.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The ONLY way to obtain Bulbasaur is to have Pikachu be very happy with you or adore you.

The quickest way I have found to manage this is, to heal your party. With pikachu in it of course, first slot is easiest.
    Go to your Items, then find a potion. Since Pikachu has full health, the potion will have no effect. You will keep your potions with this method, none will be consumed. I started with 6 and ended with 6.

I know this works, because my Pikachu fainted, I tried the fainted Pikachu method, FAILED EPICALLY, then went to the Pokecenter, after which I did the following:

I gave the potion to Pikachu 5 times, then checked on it's status. It was much happier, so I continued to give the potion in 5 tries at a time. When you talk to Pikachu and it shows a smile above its' head, then you are good to go. Just go talk to the woman in the house to the left of the Pokecenter and Bulbasaur will be yours.

User Info: BigIcyz

BigIcyz - 7 years ago 1 0