Bulbasaur?

1. In pokemon yellow, how do i get bulbasaur? i know the girl in the house next to the cerulean gym has one, but when i talk to her, she doesn't give it to me. i have 7 badges, do i need all 8?

User Info: pigeonboy4

pigeonboy4 - 7 years ago

1. Pikachu just needs to be happy. It doesn't matter how many Badges you have, or what level Pikachu is on; the Pokemon just needs to be happy. It's possible to get Bulbasaur when you first arrive in Cerulean; I managed to do so.

User Info: Shadow_Aura_64

Shadow_Aura_64 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Nope, you just need Pikachu to love you. Have it at full health, then keep giving it Potions. Since it doesn't get used, you can keep using the same potion. Then once you've done it enough, talk to Pika and he should jump up and down.

Once that's done, talk to her and nab the Bulbasaur.

User Info: Warimaniac

Warimaniac - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. From what I've heard you have to have your Pikachu at level 30. Once it's at level 30 all you have to do is have it fully healed and in your party when you talk to the girl.

About what warinmaniac said though, I'm pretty sure that I've had my Pikachu in that state several times before and I still wasn't able to get the Bulbasaur.

User Info: swimmer1029

swimmer1029 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Just to confirm what Warimaniac said. It's all about happiness, and the potion glitch is the perfect way to accomplish that. Sorry, swimmer.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Your Pikachu needs to be happy. To do that talk to your pikachu level him up boost his stats anything.

User Info: MasterChef24

MasterChef24 - 6 years ago 0 0