Question from MewBaura

How do I find the secret house in the Safari Zone?

I always run out of time! even when on my computer the space bar makes me go really fast, or I use my bike, or i ignore pokemon and items. I always get stuck in one area, not knowing where else there is, so I just check all the rest houses, but I never make it there in time! And I know what the prize is. If I can't find it, I'm officially stuck in the game cuz I can't get the HMs and surf to the islands and such. HELP!!!

SmokeRulz answered:

Your "time limit" is actually the amount of steps you're taking in the zone. You have 500 steps you can take before the game says you're out of time. Using a speed-up key is not recommended, though I guess using your bike is fine, just make sure not to take too many incorrect pathways. Anyway, this is how you reach the Secret House:

From the entrance after you enter, go to the east side of the screen and go through the transition into the next area. On this screen (Area 1), go right, then up onto the rock plateau, then go to the staircase immediately to your left to leave the rock plateau. Go up through the grass and to another rock plateau, using both its staircases to bypass that tree there. Now circle around behind this rock plateau and keep going west and you'll reach the entrance to the next area (Area 2). In this area, move left into the grass and head up the stairs on the second rock plateau, and go down its other staircase on the left. Now move all the way north & east past a few lakes, west past that one little house there, and once you've gone all the way west, go all the way south again to reach a special entrance into the final area (Area 3). Once there, you'll have a choice of left or straight ahead. Go straight ahead first to find the Gold Teeth, then go back up and head left to reach the Secret House with the Surf HM in it. Use the Gold Teeth on the Warden back in the main city to get Strength.

Hopefully it's not too confusing. If you need a little help following these instructions, check out pictures of the Safari Zone taken from the game here:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kanto_Safari_Zone#Layout
0 0

Safari Zone help? Answered AlbeltheGreat
Where can I find MEW or how do I find a Water Stone??? Answered Coralinefan09
Where can I find Mew? Answered WaveRipper2010
Where can you find mew? Answered HeartBreakKID1
Where can I find Chansey? Answered woman71