What do Pikachu's stages of happiness look like?

1. Well, I'm trying to get Bulbasaur, and when I talk to Pikachu, he jumps up and looks pretty happy, but the girl won't give Bulbasaur to me. So, I'm pretty confused.

User Info: mrballoon95

mrballoon95 - 6 years ago

1. I might be wrong, but here is what Pikachu's stages of happiness look like:

Very unhappy: back turned to you
    unhappy: one ear down and trembling
    neutral: nothing doing
    happy: jumping up and down
    Very Happy: jumping up and down with hearts floating above (the more hearts and faster they blink, the happier Pikachu is)

To get Bulbasaur, try to get at least 2 hearts going.

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7 (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I have also heard that you have to talk to everyone else in that house before she offers the Bulbasaur.

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Heal Pikachu to full health, then try to give him a Potion. It will prevent you from using it because his HP is full, but it will still increase his happiness. Keep trying to give him the Potion a good number of times and you'll max out his happiness. Then, just talk to the girl and she'll give you the Bulbasaur - none of the other Pokemon in the house have anything to do with it.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 5 years ago 0 0