Worth of game?

1. I have a gently used pokemon yellow game, and was wondering what it is worth. I have seen some "Brand New" ones that are worth about 300 bucks, and know that mine will only be about 25 - ish. Any exact numbers??? Highest I could get? Also, is it worth more if I have, for example, level 100 blastoise, charizard, and venusaur??? Thanks ;)

User Info: graydonmoney

graydonmoney - 3 years ago

1. The game usually sells for $200+ brand-new, and you could probably expect the same for a gently-used version. That said, that's probably among only collectors - the general person would turn away from anything more than $15, $20, really.

As for having certain Pokemon? No, not really - ever since the introduction of the Mew glitch into the game (found in 2003), there's no value given to the Pokemon on the game. The Level 100 part would be simply grinding or other item glitches with a Rare Candy involved.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (FAQ Author) - 2 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Really I would give ya 150 for it but dats just my opinion of price.....

User Info: DragonSlayer641

DragonSlayer641 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. There's so many copies of the game out there that you probably wouldn't expect too much for it (general pointer - expect not even 10% of the price from a shop if you trade them in)

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad - 2 years ago 0 0