HOW DO I CATCH CHANSEY???????????????(omg!!!)

1. HOW DO I CATCH A CHANSEY OR A TAUROS??? Y I can't catch them? O, thats right, because they always run, the safai ball either misses, or he pokemon broke through, and bait and rocks don't work well!!! PLZ tell me how 2 catch Tauros and Chansey, PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    I alway throw the safari ball but it says I miss the pokemon when i encounter chansey!!!!! And Tauros, he always breaks through the safari ball!!!

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    Yea......... about that callmefriek..... I DO throw rock, but on Chansey, the ball always misses!!! It sucks. Same with tauros, but he always breaks through the pokeball!!! And then they might run! (and bait still has the same affect) But I'll try.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    O, and I need to find the earth badge, (last badge) and the madge badge (7th badge) so I can cross to Indio Plague and do somethin so I can enter Cerulean cave

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    I FINALLY CATCHED A TAUROS!!!!! (now I still need help with chansey. I didn't do anything with tauros. First ting, throw a ball, then, it was capured. Does it all depend on ur rate of special?)

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    Side to Side with the safari ball or Safron City? Safron City question closed, I already got the answer from Nintendo, (the user)and can someone say if catching a Chansey is up to special? Is that what im supposed to do? Do I need a certain amount of special? If yes, how much?

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    I threw a rock, then safari ball, then it misses, then it runs......... Bait doesn't help either. I keep getting Nidoran and it p*ssed me off.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago
    Tried, that, poke ball misses on Chansey. Runs, gone forever (until I turn the game off and turn it on again.) I had trouble with Zapdos. I kept missing with my Ultra Balls. Whe he had 1 HP, I caught him. I can'y do damage in the SZ. It's still hard.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago

1. I suggest using bait on Chanseys, as they are harmless and rocks wouldn't really help to catch one of them. Keep trying to lure them with bait, then use a safari ball. You can also find Chanseys in the cave at Cerulean City that has Mewtwo inside. They are around level 60, and I found them pretty often (from what I remember). If all else fails, ask a friend to trade one to you.

User Info: Adokad

Adokad - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The best way is to first throw bait then throw a rock. It will get mad and stay there to see what your next move is. Then throw a SAFARI BALL and it will toss back and forth three times. Yeah I am having the same trouble catching Moltres in Victory Road. Don't answer back to the sentance about Moltres!!!! I know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: callmefreik99

callmefreik99 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Callmefreik, I seen u answer my other question. Im lookin for the Saffron Gym, what city? And What do u mean toss back and forth with the safari ball? That never happenes. I still ALWAYS miss with chansey...... wait, do I need to raise my special?

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Well Link959 what I meant was that it went side to side and you have to get a drink from Celedon City then go to the gate then you get access. Okay this is my back-up user alright!!!

User Info: Coralinefan09

Coralinefan09 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. And no you don't need to raise your special.

User Info: Coralinefan09

Coralinefan09 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. All you can do is keep trying to catch it. if you use a rock two to three times it is easier

User Info: pokemon300

pokemon300 - 7 years ago 0 0