Question from Madouge2

Which slot machine is best for winning in celadon?

I assume they have different odds as one of the npcs says they do. Do you guys know which one is best?

Olovio answered:

All of the slot machines have different odds, which change every time. Play each machine 4 times, and if it hits 2 or more, then stick with that one, because it's probably hot.

If the slow machine forces you really close to a 777 or Bar Bar Bar it will probably give you one or the other soon.
2 0

Answers

Gunbladelad answered:

To my knowledge, there's no real difference between the slot machines, and if there is, it's likely to be recalculated whenever you enter.

Some people believe that using the game on a SNES (Via the Super Game Boy Cartridge) with an autofire pad will net you high winnings on the Slot Machine above the NPC you mentioned. However, my own tests of this have lead me to believe otherwise.
1 3

rayquaza72 answered:

I would think the odds to be random each time... all you would need is luck and/or timing
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

They are completely random.

I really doubt there are any "hot" machines.

Hope you win.
0 2