Will my game be ruined if I catch Missigno.?

1. I'm up to the bit where you find Missigno, and I know about the item duplicating trick, but I'm not sure if my game will crash if I catch it... My big brother told me that it eats all the Pokemon in your PC! Is this true?!?

User Info: Ivy_Pendragon12

Ivy_Pendragon12 - 3 years ago
    My elite 4 team was Gyarados LV 49, Rampardos LV 52, Luxray LV 48, Rapidash LV 48, Giratina LV 50 and Weavile LV 50. i beat them on my first try, with a stroke of luck. yeah, i wouldnt have beaten cynthia's garchomp without the crirical hits... surprisingly, giratina is my weakest pokemon in regards to strength. my rampardos was only high level because i had it hold an exp share for the entire ordeal ^.^

User Info: Ivy_Pendragon12

Ivy_Pendragon12 - 3 years ago

1. No, that's not true, but there can be a variety of glitches that can happen if you catch Missingno and then mess with it in various ways. I don't think many of them are game-breaking, or the ones that are happen to be rare. Ultimately, there's no reason to catch Missingno, so if you'd rather not risk a big game screwing, then leave it be and just do the item trick. Also, feel free to research Missingno and M on Bulbapedia and see the various glitches relating to them.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 3 years ago 1 0

1. Thanks for answering my question about the elite four! I barely beat them with a couple of critical hits. I'd love to battle you as well but my wifi's busted. What's your team for the elite four?

User Info: jdog72601

jdog72601 - 3 years ago 1 0