How do i get mew?

1. I want to know how i can get mew

User Info: coolfool93

coolfool93 - 8 years ago

1. The way to get Mew is detailed here, it's bit long with the trainer list.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/file/367023/23116

User Info: pikachu092

pikachu092 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't get Mew in the game. You either had to go to a Pokemon event or get a codebreaker or an Action Replay to do so.

User Info: act_deft

act_deft - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Honestly, at this point in time, you're too late to get a Mew from a Pokemon event. However, game enhancement devices of the like such as Gameshark can provide you with a Mew and any other Pokemon that you want.

User Info: mista_janga

mista_janga - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. You cant unless you cheat or use a glitch or you trade with someone who has a mew.

User Info: Happy_Cube

Happy_Cube - 8 years ago 1 2
  4. Gameshark or trading for Mew are the only ways you can get Mew.

User Info: SwordMaster12

SwordMaster12 - 8 years ago 0 2
  5. Pikachu092 gave the correct answer. This glitch works.

User Info: ZibaLaZiba

ZibaLaZiba - 8 years ago 2 1
  6. Oh, and by the way, the infamous "Mew is in the truck" doesn't work. The Mew Glitch is your best bet.

User Info: SharmHedgehog

SharmHedgehog - 8 years ago 1 1
  7. You could try the infamous Mew glitch. Or just hack with an Action Replay. I'm sorry to say, though, that you are much too late for a legit Mew.

User Info: Elementalninjam

Elementalninjam - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. Besides the guide above which works, if you have a Gameshark you can enter the following code:

0115D8CF

Then walk around in a grassy area and you will be able to encounter as many mews as you wish.

User Info: LurkinLeviathan

LurkinLeviathan - 8 years ago 0 2
  9. this is how I created my mews. First fly to cinnibar island (the island that has the volcano badge). Go and walk all the way to the right of the island. Then you use surf and surf up and down the side of the island (closest you can get to the island without getting back on it). After awhile you shall run into a 'pokemon'. It is a big blotch on the screen (I can't really remember the game, I think something like '#####' ). DO NOT ATTACK! that messes up the game. You just throw a ball at it. You can train it (or give candies) till it reaches level 50 (it will try to evolve before then don't let it). When it tries to evolve at level 51 let it. It will become a mew. In your pokedex it will become number 151 and if you show mew to prof. oak he will 'flip out'. If I lived close to you I would give you one of my 8. Good Luck creating your own.

User Info: angelwolf666

angelwolf666 - 7 years ago 0 2