Question from coolfool93

How do i get mew?

I want to know how i can get mew

From: pikachu092 6 years ago

The way to get Mew is detailed here, it's bit long with the trainer list.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/file/367023/23116

You can't get Mew in the game. You either had to go to a Pokemon event or get a codebreaker or an Action Replay to do so.

Honestly, at this point in time, you're too late to get a Mew from a Pokemon event. However, game enhancement devices of the like such as Gameshark can provide you with a Mew and any other Pokemon that you want.

You cant unless you cheat or use a glitch or you trade with someone who has a mew.

Gameshark or trading for Mew are the only ways you can get Mew.

Pikachu092 gave the correct answer. This glitch works.

Oh, and by the way, the infamous "Mew is in the truck" doesn't work. The Mew Glitch is your best bet.

You could try the infamous Mew glitch. Or just hack with an Action Replay. I'm sorry to say, though, that you are much too late for a legit Mew.

Besides the guide above which works, if you have a Gameshark you can enter the following code:

0115D8CF

Then walk around in a grassy area and you will be able to encounter as many mews as you wish.

this is how I created my mews. First fly to cinnibar island (the island that has the volcano badge). Go and walk all the way to the right of the island. Then you use surf and surf up and down the side of the island (closest you can get to the island without getting back on it). After awhile you shall run into a 'pokemon'. It is a big blotch on the screen (I can't really remember the game, I think something like '#####' ). DO NOT ATTACK! that messes up the game. You just throw a ball at it. You can train it (or give candies) till it reaches level 50 (it will try to evolve before then don't let it). When it tries to evolve at level 51 let it. It will become a mew. In your pokedex it will become number 151 and if you show mew to prof. oak he will 'flip out'. If I lived close to you I would give you one of my 8. Good Luck creating your own.