Review by MRowe_

"A very good RPG that would later spawn the Mana..."

Well I bought this game on a Monday in hopes of being an RPG that would keep me busy for a while, but in my opinion this is one of the most easy to play RPGs ever! I mean I started the game at 12:50ish A.M. and had the game almost beat by 3:30 A.M.ish. The thing is I never have beat the game, because of something I can't say in this review, because it would spoil this great game.

Graphics 8/10

The graphics in this game were very nice for an old Game Boy RPG and the graphics were nice and crisp so I'd say the graphics in this game earn the eight I gave it above.

Gameplay 9/10

This game is great! The gameplay in this game is very well done by SF and they stuck with the classic ways of the Game Boy RPG. Such as the main above head view that you get in a Game Boy RPG. The Gameplay in this game might have got a ten, but the darn attacks miss a lot of the time when you're fighting King Sword and that will really get on your gameplay after a while.

Sound 9/10

This game had very good music that ranks up there with the Super Nintendo! This game had clear soun and music, and often found myslef tapping myself to the very catchy music of this game. All around great sound and music in this game and almost got a ten, but I think I've hear better *Cough* Poke'Mon *Cough**Cough* :-)

Over All 8/10

Let me tell you this game is a sure buy if you are looking for a game that wil give you a good three and a half hours of play, but if you are looking for a game that is going to keep you playing for a long while, pick yourself up a copy of Poke'MoN Red and get this game from a friend.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 09/04/00, Updated 09/04/00