Review by XeroXtancy

"Truly is a great Zelda game..."

This has got to be one of the best one out of the series! I've played many Zelda games and this game is truly one of the best. Who cares about other gameboy games this one is the best of them all! After I play it a beat it many times here's what I give it.

Graphics 5/10
Come one as you already notice the graphics isn't like anything compare to these days. For a gameboy game it's not half bad. The game will not be in 3D and it will have no colors, but graphics doesn't decide how great a game is.

Story 10/10
This has got to be one of the greatest storyline in video game history. You play the role of a young boy Link, who fell over board and land on a mysterious island. The only way he can get of the island is to wake up the great Wind Fish. It may sound sort but it's not. he has to go on an amazing quest before he can wake up the wind fish.

Gameplay 10/10
What can you expect from a Zelda game. The game has a great gameplay. Unlike the other Zelda game the gameplay is way better! That's right you will have more weapons, more enemies and bosses, and a whole bunch of fun mini-games. Some of the mini-games can help you beat the game, so you know you want to play it.

Difficulty 9/10
If you want a challenge then this game is for you! There is nothing better than a hard and tough Zelda game. The most challenging thing about the game is the dungeons. What's so hard about the game? The hardest thing about it is the dungeons. In each one your suppose to solve hard puzzle before you can go to fight the boss. Another hard thing is the bosses. It may take a few tries before you can finally find there weakness. Overall this is a really challenging game so it will be a while before you can finish it.

Music/Sound Effect 9/10
There isn't a lot of sound effects in the game. But the thing that is worth buying about the audio is the spectacular music. In each level, dungeon, and place there will be a different music to it. The music has a really great rhythm to it and it has a fun tune!

Controls 10/10
This game has the easiest controls out of all Zelda games. It is so simple to learn that you don't even have to read out of the manual to learn it all. All you need to know is a couple of buttons and you're ready to go!

Buy/Rent
To buy or to rent, that is a question...buy. This game is a must buy to all of those Zelda and RPG fans. If you want to rent it and try it out go a head but I would highly suggest buying this awesome game!

Overall 10/10
This game is great! There is only one thing bad about it and the others are things are spectacular! For all of you Zelda and RPG fans you're going love this game. In my opinion it is the second best Zelda game out there. Remember this is all in my opinion so you might think differently. Thanks for checking out my review and good luck.

Overall:
Graphics 5/10
Story 10/10