Review by Andy007

"Great!!!"

Gameplay: 10/10 Great! I just like going around with my weapon slashing at those monsters. If you have a lot of weapons, this game gets better, and exploring the new dungeons are very fun. At the beginning, it is not as fun until you get farther in the game.

Story: 9/10 The story isn't as great to me as some other RPG's like Final Fantasy 7 and other Final Fantasies. But it is not too lame, and fits the fantasy theme. It is not the worst story in a game that I've played though, but the story isn't that bad.

Sound: 9/10 You think the sound sucks??? Well, it has better sound and music than other games on gameboy like Pokemon. Gameboy isn't too advanced in audio, but this is better than nothing.

Replay: 10/10 The only thing I have to say here is try this game over and over again!!!

Overall: 9/10 Great game! If you find this game on a shelf in the store, go buy it! It isn't too difficult for you to beat. Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening is probably on sale right now, unless you have Gameboy color, then go get Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening DX, there aren't many changes in that version. This game is fun!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 01/30/00, Updated 01/30/00