Review by kingrat

"I just love it."

This is my very first review, not only that, but it's one of the first Gameboy games I've played. And I'm telling you, it's a whoppa. I didn't know playing as the bad guy could be so fun!

The story goes like this, you're Wario, the fat evil plumber, who just got beaten by his stupid brother Mario in the previous gameboy adventure. Wario took over a castle, but got beat by Mario. So Wario's out on a treasure hunt, stealing things from tons of levels, looking for things that can get him a better castle than Marios.

This game is really good fun, from the cool monsters, like crocodiles and rats, to the excellent levels, like a pirate ship and a train. Oh I love that train.

But with every good game there is a bad point, and thats the difficulty. It's pretty easy just getting to the end and beating the final boss, but getting the treasures and finding secret levels can take a while.

Graphics? Stunning, for a gameboy anyway. Big, bouncy and detailed, all the way, but can slow down in some places (hardly ever.) Sounds good too, the music fitting in perfectly in the levels, and the sound effects spot on.

Now the gameplay. The gameplay is spot on. Whether your using different hats or throwing a wild duck, it is stunningly fantastic fun all the way. I'ld play it again and again just to see the funny endings! And the control just made my eyes water.

RESULTS!!

Graphics: 9/10 Big, Bouncy detailed.
Sound: 9/10 Fits in well with the levels.
Lifespan: 9/10 Those endings make you wanna play again.
Control: PERFECT A joy to contol. In every way.
Difficulty: 7/10 Finishing the game to the end can be easy. I can't see why anyone would want to.

GAMEPLAY: PERFECT Just fantastic fun. Play it.

Comment: If the game was that much harder, this would be a must buy. But I personlly think it is anyway.

SCORE: 9/10 Have fun!!

How'd you find my first review? Send all comments to
kingrat66@hotmail.com