Review by supersayinme14

"A Great Game for Gameboy"

Okay, before I start this review I will say that I rented this game from my local store thinking it would be just another pokemon game, but I now know that this game is better than Pokemon and one of the funnest DBZ games I have played. This game gets a 9 out of 10 from me.

Graphics
The graphics to this game are the same as any other average DBZ game. I think they actually got better after playing the game for a while just like the gameplay, but I might be wrong. The graphics were actually pretty much better than I thought it would be for my third regular gameboy game, but I was very wrong. The graphics get a 6/10 from me.

Gameplay
The gameplay to this game is great. You can fight evil bosses and the fighting system is very fun. The controls are very good for a gameboy. It is very fun to control Goku around Namek and fight enemies. If you are a kind of person that looks for a game with good gameplay only you will love this game. I was very happy after playing this game. The gameplay gets an 8/10 from me.

Story
The story to this game is pretty much on the planet Namek during the Frieza saga. You go around Namek mostly as Goku and fight enemies and raise your power level. There is no real experience but that's not very inportant. You end up fighting Frieza to win the game. The story to this game was actually very fun for me. If you liked the series around the Frieza saga you will probably enjoy this game. I give this game a 9/10 for story.

Overall
Overall, this game is pretty cool for all DBZ fans. It is worth over $20.00 in my town now and I still don't sale it. If you like the Frieza saga and DBZ you will probably like this game. I give this game a 8/10 and I will say if you were going to choose between rent or buy I would have to say buy. This game gets an 8/10 from me. This game is better than any other gameboy game I own or have rented. If you are wondering about the so famous Pokemon games this game can beat them.

Buy or Rent Reasons
Okay, the reason I would say buy this game is because it is so fun and it has a great replay value. I have found a way to get a cool new mode called Dragon Ball Hunt and it is fun. If you think you can find it go ahead but it was really hard for me. I would give this game a 8/10.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/10/03