1. Can you migrate directly from blue and red or do i have to trade mew to another game?
    SavenRain - 6 years ago

Accepted Answer

  1. Do you mean Migrate as via Pal Park? If so, then No, you must trade Mew (or any other pokemon) to the game you want them to be in.

    Note: You can't trade Mew from RBYGSC to RSEFRLG or DPPt.

    pokedude7 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.

More Questions from This Game

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.