Primape?

1. So I've been wanting to play this game for a while now. I've beat it once before, but that was quite some time ago. Anyways, I've been trying to decide what fighting type I want, and I caught a Mankey in Viridian city. It helped me greatly fighting Brock, considering I started out with a charmander. So, just give me your advice on primape, and maybe if he isn't that great you could give me a better idea as to what i should be looking for. Thanks!

User Info: HeroTwins032

HeroTwins032 - 3 years ago

1. If you can get a friend to trade with you, Machamp is a better choice. I realize that is probably not possible though, so Primeape should be a good fighting type. If you can trade though, a Machop can be found in rock tunnel after the third gym. Primeape, should you keep it, is a glass cannon. It hits hard and fast, but cannot take much damage. All in all, Primeape will serve you well over the course of the story. Hope this helped!

User Info: jellybob8

jellybob8 - 3 years ago 2 0