Review by Dan7768

"A great game!"

Who ever thought that some little Pocket Monsters could be so fun? When I first got this game, I thought it wasnt going to be good. But I was wrong! When I got home, I turned it on and there was the title screen. I pressed START and it begun! I began in my room, and got my first Pokémon. Then there some boring battles, but then you get your Pokéballs. Now it gets better. Now you can get all the Pokémon!

In fact, Im playing Pokémon right now!

********************
Graphics-8/10
********************
Well, this is a gameboy! So what do you expect? The graphics are good, and get a little better in a battle. However, the Pokémon you are looks all blurry and zoomed in on.

Music-7/10
*******************
The music is good, but sometimes it just doesnt capture your mood. Like in Pokémon Tower, you dont feel spooked. The music in Lavender Town is terrible, so I just off the volume. Other than that, is good!

Fun Factor-10/10
*******************
Obviously good! I play it so much, the battery runs out in 2 days! Even though its a RPG, it still good. Zelda is an RPG, and it awsome!

Replay Value-????
******************
I cant rate this sue to the fact I havent beaten it yet!

Sound-9/10
******************
Its all good except the roars! All the roars sound the same and muffled.

Over All- 10/10
******************
If you total up the score it isnt 10, but does it really deserve a 8? Think about it...and if your looking for a awsome, good graphic, extremly fun, super sounded game then....this game is not for you. Its just a really good game!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99