Review by Failure

"Pocket sized powers."

This game is AMAZING! Who could imagine a handy dandy little blue or red box that you use to get yourself into another world, the world of Pokèmon! You raise little animals, like pets but with fighting, and you try to make them better, then you trade Pokèmon and you fight you friends. All of this comes in a tiny, 2" x 1 1/2" world! Absolutely amazing, absolutely! The sound is decent. The gameplay (as I just said) is AMAZING! And the graphics are such an improvement for GameBoy! The only problem I have with this game is that once you get all your Pokèmon up to level 100, it's over. Oh sure, you can still play your friends, but what fun is it to kill pokemon with one weak hit. But still, the game is SOOO imaginative that I bought it in December and I am still playing it! I have beaten it 4 times, gotten all 153 Pokèmon, and beaten all my friends with Chansey, Dragonite, Blastoise, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres! Buy this game! If you don't have a GameBoy, buy one. An entirely different world that is only $30 bucks and is 2" x 1 1/2" is such a change from this world. So if you bored and have nothing to do, go buy Pokèmon and make your friends buy it so you can live in this tiny, original, and unique world.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 11/01/99