Question from OmniLord

How many total pics are in the image gallery?

I think completing the image gallery is the only thing left for me to do in this game. However I don't know if I've already done it. I've read through the different FAQs and know what I'm supposed to do to unlock each gallery. So far it goes up to 82 images for me on my file.

Is this the maximum number of images, or is there more than 82?

From: SmokeRulz 4 years ago

Since I can't load up my game right now to actually manually count how many images there are, it's easier to tell you that there are a total of 4 sets of image galleries in the game. Assuming you're playing the GCN version, this is how they're unlocked:

Art Gallery 1 - Scan 50% of the logbook.
Art Gallery 2 - Scan 100% of the logbook.
Art Gallery 3 - Beat the game on Hard Mode.
Art Gallery 4 - Collect all items & expansions.

As long as you've done all 4 of those at least once, you should have the galleries. In the Wii Trilogy version of the game, I think all four of them unlock after beating the game 100% (logbook and items) on any difficulty, and they can then be purchased with your tokens.