Question from 16man

How do I get past Chozo ice temple?

Okay wired thing, i made it too that shaman thing and there a door, i was on FAQs all day i keep seeing you need too use you're super missile but how do i get past that door i got my boost ball, boost jump, now people are saying you need you're wave beam? what the heck is that? I only need the wave beam and the super missile that all i need. oh an 1 more thing i need the door too open?

16man provided additional details:

Please help i got candy lol >FT<

16man provided additional details:

Yeah Thank you!!!!!!

SmokeRulz answered:

Just be patient! I am here now.

So you're in the Chozo Ice Temple? After getting the Jump Boots? I don't know what FAQs you're reading but you must be reading the wrong spots. You're not that close to the Super Missiles yet, in fact you're going for the Wave Beam right now. The answer is to get to the top of the room, where the big statue and the gate are. There's a few little Chozo face statues on the walls nearby. The second one on the right can be destroyed with a normal missile (use the Scan Visor to find it if you must). It reveals a bomb slot. Activate it with a morph ball bomb, and the gate is open. Proceed to the eventual boss fight.

As a side note: If you care about the Logbook, scan one of the Ice Parasites that's crawling around the room. They disappear forever once you get the Wave Beam.
0 0

Answers

16man answered:

I just need help can you please help me? :(
0 0