How do i get past tower of the gods???

1. I went to the tower of gods and found the command melody.i brought the first statue into place. but im having problems with the second statue...i cant take it or order it to move over the ditch in the middle...how do i do it????sooo...help me pleeeaaase!!!!!!!!

User Info: eishahuzefa

eishahuzefa - 6 years ago
    I have the same problem. I've tried standing on the button and all over around the statue, and can't get the thing to move! Argh!!! It wont come down off the pedestal. Any other ideas on why it won't move?

User Info: dustwolf1

dustwolf1 - 6 years ago

1. If it's the room that has the grappling hook spot over the gap, then have Link stand on the button that makes the bridge appear, use the Command Melody, then walk the statue across the gap and grapple back as Link.

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just checked out a YouTube video and seen how they did it. You need to press R to call the statue down, then you can command it when you step on that switch. I forgot that too from reading it at the first statue!

User Info: dustwolf1

dustwolf1 - 6 years ago 1 0