Where can I find the key that unlocks the door at the Dragon Roost cavern?

1. I cant get past the Dragon Roost Island because it requires a key I cant find.

User Info: herules

herules - 7 years ago
    There are several keys and locked doors throughout every dungeon. Please describe you situation more carefully.

User Info: nerp_king

nerp_king - 7 years ago
    Try to find the compass and dungon map together they will show where all the tresure chests are.Other than that I need to know where you are in the dungon to help you.

User Info: Nerdboy67

Nerdboy67 - 7 years ago

1. I don't know where your stuck, but if you have the compass, you could check the treasure markings on your map and open each one until you get a key.

User Info: twilight1227

twilight1227 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. That question is very vauge there are lots of places you could be stuck. Where exactly are you stuck? Just saying it requires a key dosnt help cause all of the temples have many places to use keys.

User Info: deadlygoblin

deadlygoblin - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Im going to believe that the key you need is the Master Key or Big Key to gain entrance to the boss room but We need you to clarify what key you are taking about? In what part of the dungeon are you?

User Info: henryusa1

henryusa1 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. Also, one of the characteristics of this dungeon is lighting torches to make chests appear (or doors open). So if you're in a room with unlit torches, try to find a way to light them.

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Also, one of the characteristics of this dungeon is lighting torches to make chests appear (or doors open). So if you're in a room with unlit torches, try to find a way to light them.

User Info: CryBaby51

CryBaby51 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0