Question from Nerdboy67

How do I find the gost ship using the chart ?

I got the gost ship chart i just can't reed it.

CryBaby51 answered:

The Ghost Ship Chart just shows what island the ghost ship will be near during each phase of the moon. The moon is in a different phase each night. But you don't really have to decipher it. Once you open it, then the ghost ship will appear on your Sea Chart when it is nighttime.
2 0

Answers

speedy901 answered:

When you open your ghost ship chart it will show a picture of a ship.Next look at your sea chart.It will show a ghost ship somewhere.Sail to it.Use it at night.
1 0

CornisNice84 answered:

At nightime, open up the chart and view the glowing section; this corresponds to which phase of the moon is currently in the sky. Sail to the island that the current moon phase matches and look around for a semi-transparent ship with blue flames surrounding it. Sail into the ship and you'll board automatically. If you're having trouble spotting it, use the telescope.
0 0

How do I find the ghost ship chart? Answered cowkangaroo
Where can I find chart 1? Answered Teddybear00316
Where can I find the squid chart? Answered IamSacred
Where can I find the second triforce chart? Answered ishrun
where do I find the octo chart? Answered hevymetlman