Question from mariofan50

Great Deku Tree?

I know this sounds weird, but since wind waker occurs after ocarina of time, how did the great deku tree get from kokiri forest to the forest haven?

From: Royale_Knight 3 years ago

A theory is that the kokiri forest turned into the forest haven and the deku tree you see in wind waker is the deku sprout from ocarina of time. What happened to the kokiri villagers however is beyond me, maybe they evolved into the ones that are currently inhabiting the forest haven in wind waker though that seems too drastic.

Or...

This is another Great Deku Tree altogether. Who knows there could be several deku trees out in Hyrule.

I always thought that the Deku Tree Sprout that appears after beating the Forest Temple in OoT becomes the Great Deku Tree of WW and look at the locations of certain things in WW and compare them to OoT.

The Forest Haven is in the approximate location of the Kokiri Forest in OoT.