Question from joshw1112

How do I Sidle in the Wind Waker?

I had a copy of Wind waker when I was younger and dont remember ever having an issue with this part of the game. But recently I bought a copy online, and when reaching the sidling section in the Forsaken Fortress, I can't progress. I press the a button when the green one flashes "sidle" but Link just turns a little or does a flip. Im really confused a frustrated because I spent money on a game that Won't let me progress! Please Help!

Answers

LanLan12345 answered:

You need to HOLD the button, not press it.
1 0

LittleCube13 answered:

You go up to a wall, RIGHT up to a wall, then press and hold A. You hold the control stick left or right depending on where you want to go. (I'm pretty sure you need to go left at the part you're talking about.) Sometimes the camera angle will change and you just have to move the control stick in the direction you want to sidle.
0 0