Review by YuukaAstrid

"Like a skateboard broken"

The story of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for the Game Cube is that...You are Tony Hawk's (Or other playable characters) and you are set on the journey as a skater to complete different tricks, goals and unlocking and busting moves, while you go through different contests, places and areas around the giant world, are you good enough for the skater life?

The story is plain and really has no feel to it: I would rate it a three out of a total possible perfect score of ten.

The graphics in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for the Game Cube are semi to normal graphics, the AL look really like pixels, the areas and passes the ride and skate do look decent but can be way better! some of the things you can tell, absolutely had no effort put into it! The only really good thing about the graphics are the "half way decent" character models you can play as but after that, it really is not that that good besides a few levels.

The graphics I would give a: four out of a total possible perfect score of ten.

The sounds, the audio, the voicing and other audio products are one of the main good things, the grinds, doing the tricks, falling, smacking the floor---Are all realistic and are in a perfect mix of cue. The music comes from different artists and plays at random or you can choose your songs, the songs are good and really boost it up! The voicing when you push someone, fall into them or interact with them are decent to none but no so bad.

The sounds area I would give a: score of nine out of a possible perfect score of ten.

The gameplay is simple as the past Tony Hawk games and that is to skate, flip, do tricks and get a score for it, the multiplayer modes and create your own skaters and parks, are one of the things that do help it move up but overall the gameplay is very simple and easy-to-go with, nothing much, though a few options help smooth the game to match certain people, to help comfort them in the game.

The gameplaying area of it I would give: the score of eight out of a possible perfect score of ten.

Some of my final thoughts is this game is sort-of overrated because it does not seem like there is a lot of work into it, the game is a good rental but I would say myself that this game should not be bought, this game is fun but after a few days or after a week it gets to be a repeat and will most likely collect dust in your games, if you want a simple, easy fun game to play then rent it! if you want a really good game then this one is NOT for you.

Reviewer's Score: 6/10 | Originally Posted: 06/09/08

Game Release: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (US, 11/13/01)