Review by Bing147

"Best game ever, no, great game, yes"

Well what can I say about this game that hasn't been said before. Its no longer revolutionary. That left after Tony two. Its been done twice already. However it makes you keep coming back.

Graphics
nine of ten
Well the graphics aren't quite as good as rogue leader they still show off the power of the gamecube well. I've seen better but they still do it well. Not the prettiest game there is but still a very pretty game none the less. I can barely look at number two any more. They are absolutely beautiful. However if your just looking for a pretty game to show off to your friends then buy Rogue Leader.

Sound
nine of ten
Again, this is beautiful. The music is awesome. The special effects make it seem more real. And the voices are superb. The only thing keeping this from a ten is that a few of the voices aren't so superb and quickly become annoying. I like that you can change the song but it would be nice if you could just pick a song before you started playing a level. It would have made my day.

Originality
seven of ten
What is wrong in this category. Not much unless your nitpicky like I am. There just don't seem to be enough original level goals per level. Plus, the method of beating everything twenty five times to get all secrets just doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure it doesn't appeal to a lot of gamers out there. However for the hardcore its not bad. I just don't see the average Joe gamer sitting down and wanting to beat one game thats almost exactly the same each time twenty five times and still not being bored.

Replayability
eight of ten
Although this game doesn't pull you in and trap you as some games do it still makes you want to keep playing, at least for a little while. However after you beat it once or twice it gets kind of boring except for multiplayer. However that doesn't mean that this is poorly done. Far from it. Skate boarding lovers will probably get much more replayability then I did. I just got bored with it for the most part after I had unlocked Wolverine and Darth Maul. I only got 4 characters and am awaiting a code for all characters.

Overall
eight of ten (not an average)
A fun game that will make you keep coming back but not a must own.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 01/15/02, Updated 01/15/02