How do you unlock Event Challenges past #30?

1. I'm trying to get to the Event Challenge #37 to unlock Pichu (I think) but I can't figure out how. I've completed #30, but none are available after it.

User Info: f0r3v3r00

f0r3v3r00 - 7 years ago

1. You have to unlock Luigi, Falco, and Young Link first, and beat the Trophy Tussle 2 event, which is event #26.

User Info: G_VOLTT

G_VOLTT - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You need to unlock Luigi, Falco, Young Link and beat Trophy Tussle 2, I didn't know that you needed to beat that Event before now.To unlock Events 40-50, unlock every character mentioned in the Cheats section, and to unlock Event 51, you need to beat Giga Bowser in Adventure mode (completeing Adventure mode in under 18 minutes I believe with any character and without continuations on Medium difficulty or higher with any number of lives) AND beat all events before it IE Events 1-50.

User Info: narutogeek101

narutogeek101 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. you have to unlock at least 5 secret characters to unlock event 30-40. I perfer unlocking ganon,young link,marth,roy, dr.mario, pichu,jigglypuff,luigi, the only advice i can give you is that to unlock luigi is to get on adventure and cross the finish line when it is on a 2, for example, 3:12:67.

User Info: GC_master_87

GC_master_87 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. First of all you can unlock more events by unlocking the characters that you can reach and see gamefaqs cheats sections for more detailed info:

you have to unlock Luigi(end musroom kingdom stage of adventure with a 2 on the timer e.g.XX:X2:xx), Falco(100 man melee), Ganondorf(event 29),Young Link (adventure with ganondorf ),all the unlocked events you have, then see if you can unlock anyone else

User Info: metashinryu

metashinryu - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Unlock Events 30-39

Unlock Luigi, Falco, and Young Link and beat Trophy Tussle 2 to get Events 30-39 in the Event Mode.

Unlock events #40 through #50

To unlock events #40 through #50, you must unlock all of the secret characters.

Unlock Event #51

To unlock Event 51, The Showdown, you must complete Events 1-50 first.

User Info: IAmNotTyph

IAmNotTyph - 7 years ago 1 0