Review by O4356av

"Game=Perfect!"

1. The Characters: The characters are all original, It could be better. But it's better than the original Smash Bros. game. Brawl, has more characters and gives them more of a selection. But this game is good too. But everyone has they're own strategies, so they play as different characters.

2. Game play: Cool, each character has a different set of moves, different playing, that makes this unique. It's even cooler when your playing against other players. It's got a lot of different stages to play on. Each one may be easy or hard for a certain person. But, it has some of my favorite characters and stages.

3. The Adventure and The Story modes: Cool, but I wasn't the one who played these modes, my brother did, I watched him play and it was sorta cool. So I guess that means that these modes are cool. They each challenge you with different stuff.

4. The Events (or whatever you call them): They're so fun, just like the modes they challenge you with different stuff.
And you get more every time you complete one. So, that's fun.

5. And what else? Oh and the stages, They're a good selection, like the Mushroom Castle and the Poke Floats (They're my favorite). I just love this game because of the stages. Each character is good on a different stage.
I normally play as Peach and Sheik and Zelda so that's why I like those stages. They're easy to use them in.

6. And, The items, Like Poke balls and Baseball Bats. you can use the Poke balls to summon (Or use) Pokemon for your own advantage (Did that make sense?). And that's awesome. There are also a lot of weapons to fight against your enemy with, Like the Baseball Bat and The Hammer. When you use The Hammer, (Or Pick it up) It automatically starts banging it rapidly. And that's why the items are cool.

7. Now what now...... Oh yeah, the melee mode (How could I forget?). The melee mode allows you to, play with other players and change the settings. The settings let you have a different kind of melee battle, like a tiny one and it even let's you take pictures to keep in your memory card. There are also other settings once you get to the battle screen, like having Teams and changing the types of items you can get throughout the battle/melee.

8. I'm giving this game a 10 out of 10.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/08/10

Game Release: Super Smash Bros. Melee (US, 12/02/01)