Review by Perfect Light

"Super Smash Brothers is BACK IN ACTION.....AND BETTER THAN EVER!"

Where to begin, where to begin. No introduction is needed for this gem of a game. Super Smash Brothers Melee is the highlight of any Christmas list, and the star of the GameCube!

GRAPHICS: 10/10
Are those STITCHES on Mario's overalls? Fox's fur? Fire that looks like fire and not orange triangles! The graphics are clear as can be, and no game can compare. They're crystal clear, and you feel like you're actually part of the action. Link's sword leaves behind a glowing blue trail of energy, for crying out loud! What more can you ask?

GAMEPLAY: 10/10
The new features that are in SSBM are better than ever! The 1-Player mode is my personal fav, but the Multi-player does meet my picky standards. I know I'm probably a little bit biast to the SSB series, but you couldn't hate this game if you TRIED! It's so fun and the feeling lasts for every second of play!

The items that you use add variety to the game. The new items will have you begging for more. Experimenting and getting better will help you be a better fighter.

Some of the characters handle differently in this game than they did in the last one. That is a bit hard to get used to, but once you do, you'll be great!

CONTROLS: 9/10
You know, the controls were a bit awkward at first, but you get used to it in minutes! The unique design of the controller contours to your hand and allows for extreme comfort, thus allowing great controlling. I only mess up on the control a few times, but it's funny when I do.

MUSIC: 10/10
Oh, the music! One of the game's best and most innovative highlights! As you know, some music can make or break a game. But this one didn't let me down. The music sets up the stage, and picks up the pace as you begin to battle. Also, when you return from being knocked away, the music pauses to hold the thrill. There's no improving needed!

REPLAYABILITY: 10/10
First of all, why would you delete your file to begin with? Second of all, if you did, you'd have just as much fun doing everything again as you did doing it the first time. Like I said before, this game will NOT lose it's thrill!

RENT/BUY: Buy
Did you not see the section! It says, ''Buy''. That means to go out right now and buy this freaking game, because I can guarantee that you will not regret buying this gem.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, I'd like to state that this game is one of the best ones I have EVER played for the GameCube, and you will not be disappointed when you first stick it into that GameCube of yours!

FINAL SCORE: 10