Review by BlazingIce123

"SSBM: A Masterpiece of a Game"

Super Smash Brothers Melee
One word can sum this game up. Perfection. This game is a total masterpiece. This game has alot to offer and believe me this game doesn't not disappoint. I would rate this game even higher than a ten, but I can't. I pull off all-nighters with this stunningly gorgeous game. Well anyways,.................... on to the review!

Graphics:Ten/Ten
The graphics are amazing. Each pixel is rendered beautifully. From Pikachu's Thunderbolt to Mario's Fireball, the graphics look perfect. This is one reason the game looks sooooo appealing. The different characters all look great down to the last detail. This game is just eye candy for my eyes.

Sound:Ten/Ten
The sounds are great to listen to. Each stage has it's own kind of music which makes each stage special. The grunts, bashes, and attacks sound extremely good. Just listening to the game is fun.

Controls:Ten/Ten
The controls are smooth and easy to control. It took me about a game to get the hang of the new controller, but it's easy to handle. Maybe it's just because I've played the original Super Smash Brothers. But eitherway the controls are easy to handle, even for a new player like my little sister.

Gameplay Variety:Ten/Ten
There are so many, and I ''mean'' so many things to do!!!! There are the trophies to collect, the characters to unlock, the different modes to experience, the stages to unlock, and more, there's just so much the game has to offer!!!! Trying to get all the trophies would be challenging enough, (300+ trophies to get) and it will most likely take you a long time, so if you're going to get all the trophies, GOOD LUCK.

Replay Value:Ten/Ten
This game is so fun and challenging, this game will definitely be a game that will stay with Gamecube owners for a long time. The things to experience seem unlimited in Super Smash Brothers Melee. Playing this game with your friends makes this game a whole lot more fun, which makes this game, in my opinion, have a high replay value.

Overall:TEN/TEN
This is the crowning glory of Gamecube. With all the things to offer, this game is just perfect. Every Gamecube owner must have this game. Believe me, you'll be glad you bought it. There's is just nothing you can say more about this game except PERFECTION.

Final Comments:
BUY THIS GAME. BUY THIS GAME. BUY THIS GAME. You will not regret buying this once-in-a-lifetime game, so buy it as soon as possible.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/07/01, Updated 12/07/01