Question from eskimobob1234

HELP?! read description

Ok, so for the billionth time (not joking) i try to play and the game goes as far as the creepy (im 13) nintendo thinfg then it says error. I have tried things but it won't work. Can anyone help? (i am playing it on the wii and other games work)

eskimobob1234 provided additional details:

thanks for the idea, and it stayed on for about a second longer. oh well. i should try toothpaste. my friends say it works and it worked for Jak 3

DarkFuryBeast answered:

Also, if your playing it on a Wii make sure you have it turned on its side so when you insert games, the cds front is facing up. You can play the Wii with its side, (When you put the disc in with its front facing side ways)but I heard that the machinery that holds disc in the Wii will start moving slightly over time which can give your game laser burns which will, make the games say error at certain parts.
2 0

Answers

WiiMaster001 answered:

This happened to me, and I put it in a gamecube and it worked perfectly. If you don't have a gamecube, then I suggest cleaning the disc, or erasing and restarting the luigi's mansion file on the memory card. If that doesn't work, and neither does the gamecube, get a new disc.
1 0

Emi3280 answered:

Hi friend,that has happened to me too,but with other games.That problem you have is easy to fix.The disc may be damaged,or scratched.Now,discs can be scratched by these ways:

1-if you hold it the wrong way,your fingerprints can make the disc malfunction some times,you just need to clean it with a white shirt.

2-If you play it a lot (like,a lot of hours a day),the disc will eventually damage,and that damage may cause the disc to malfunction in other times.The best way to make this one not happen,is taking the disc off the console when you stop playing it,or not playing it for a lot of time in a day.

3-If you have little brothers or sisters,don't let them grab the disc,because they can scratch it A LOT,because they don't know how to hold it,and they don't know which parts of the discs are important,so the best way for making this not happen,is putting your games from little kid's distance.

Know,if the game is really,REALLY scratched,you can use car wax,put the car way in a rag,and then rub the disc gently with it,for like 5 minutes.Dont let any car wax in the disc.A lot of the scratches the disc had before will erase,and maybe the disc will be like new again.Then,try the game,and it will work perfectly.Now,if this one doesn't work,your disc has a permanent damage,and it can't be repaired.If the method didn't work,I recommend you to buy a new one,it's only $15 dollars in Game Stop. I really hoped I helped you.
1 0

DarkFuryBeast answered:

If what WiiMaster001 and Emi3280 didn't work i would suggest getting your game resurfaced at play N trade, they might do it at game stop also.
1 0

Gravemaker15 answered:

If your disk won't play after a certain point you'll most likely have to buy another game disk after trading in the one you have now .
0 0