Question from disruptivename7

Where can I find the fire ghost?

I just beat the Whirling Twirlindas, and i found the butler in the hallway, and he's afraid of fire, so I need the fire element to light his candles.

Elementalninjam answered:

Go to Madame Clairvoya's (the Fourtune Teller) room. Shine your light on the crystal ball to talk to her. After that, use the door on the right of the room. It will lock behind you. You now have to face Invisible Grabbers, whose reflections you can see in the mirror. When you defeat them, and a chest will appear. The chest contains the Fire Element Medal. At this point, just start using the Poltergust on pretty much any source of fire, and a Fire Element Ghost will appear. Suck that up, and you'll be good to go. Use the L button to fire. Light the torches in the room, and the door will unlock. Do the same in the Fortune-Teller's room, and you'll get the key to the laundry room.

Happy hunting...
2 0