Question from typlo8

Error luigi turning around non stop?(sorry my english is bad

I tried reconnecting controller but he still turns around
I also tried cleaning the disk still same problem heeeeeeeelp!!
I really love this game

Answers

Gunbladelad answered:

Are you using a wired controller, or wireless?

If wired, then make sure that both joysticks are in the centre position when you reconnect the pad.

If wireless, then try switching it off & back on, with the joystick in the centre position. If this fails, change the pad's batteries.
1 0

DarkFuryBeast answered:

What gunbladelad77 said, but then again it may still just be a busted controller.
1 0

Lindsetaz answered:

Well. There's a couple ways to go. I know this is an old question. But jsut in case you have glitchy problems in the future. 1. Messed up controller 2. Wireless? Reconnect the controller. 3. Make sure your joysticks aren't jammed 4. Take the controller out of the socket. And blow into the controller piece and the socket. Hope this helps for future problems as well.
0 0

Acheive260 answered:

It has actually happened to me, i just took apart the controller and took out everything and put it back it and it worked fine, (I had to do this two times :/)

Hope that helps
0 0