Question from Emi3280

How can I save the save files from this game to a GC Memory Card??

Plz help me in that,I want to save a save file to a Memory Card (gamecube memory card),but I cant!!! lolz.plz help.

Emi3280 provided additional details:

1-I am using a 1019 blocks memory card,and I have 939 blocks avaiable.
2-Official?? Well,I think its official becuz it costed me 20 dollars,it was kind of expensive,lol.
3-I am playing it on a Wii,and I always put my memory in Slot A,or 1.Why do I need to disconnect WiiConnect24?? nothing has happened and I have it activated.

Gunbladelad answered:

It could be any number of problems, from the Memory Card simply being full, to you trying to save on a 3rd party card the Gamecube doesn't like the taste of. Some extra information could be handy. In the meantime, check the following;

1. Free space on the memory card (Make sure that you have enough blocks available)
2. Official Memory card? (3rd party ones can be notoriously dodgy, to the point where some games refuse to even see them)
3. Playing on the Wii or Gamecube? (Make sure the memory card's in slot 1, regardless of console, and if you're using the Wii, disable WiiConnect24 before using Gamecube titles or memory Cards - There's a known issue with WiiConnect24 & Gamecube 1019 block memory cards...)
4 0

Answers

DarkFuryBeast answered:

I agree with gunbladelad77, if you have a foreign memory card (a.k.a. a crappy reproduction that is not made by Nintendo or a game store like game stop), if you don't have enough memory on the memory card, and/or you have it in the wrong slot, the game won't save. Since your using a Wii make sure you have it in the slot with the words "Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card" above it and "Slot-A" below it. (Unless theirs Wii systems that do it differently) I'm only getting in to details since I mix up the slots sometimes. I'm just use to having the description above not below.
0 1