Question from apple_blossom92

Should I buy this game?

I have played this game before, and I really liked it. I want to buy it for my Wii, however I'll also need to buy a Gamecube controller. Is it worth it? How much will it cost?

apple_blossom92 provided additional details:

I would just also like to point out I'm a serious gamer, and I can get through most hardcore games quite quickly. I'm a fan of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I love The Legend of Zelda.
I have games such as...
The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yoshi's Island DS
The New Super Mario Bros.
Spyro - Dawn of the Dragon

I'd really appreciate some advice here! And if you have any game recommendations, I'm open to suggestions.

I usually like action/adventure/rpg games

PistolPete777 answered:

I thought Luigi's Mansion was fun and entertaining. As for it's cost, as much as I dislike them Gamestop has it for $9.99. Just make sure you check the disc for scratches.

Now, I believe you should buy a gamecube controller for your Wii anyway, because not having one negates your Wii's backwards capability. If you stumble upon a Wavebird controller at a reasonable price buy it because they're scarce.

As for recommending... with a GC controller in your arsenal you can scoop up Super Smash Bros Melee, LOZ Wind Waker, and LOZ: Collector's edition for some quality gaming. If you haven't played them yet.
0 0