Where can I find king boos key?

1. When i defeated vincent van go the key appeared but i went for the boo first it was 300 and i eventually got him and when i went back in the room the key was gone what gives?

User Info: MONOCRAWLER

MONOCRAWLER - 7 years ago

1. Wow...I've honestly never heard of this happening before...have you tried opening King Boo's door? Maybe you accidentally grabbed the key? If not, I don't know what to tell you...sorry!

User Info: Gravidef

Gravidef (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Restart that's all you can do. Except mabey a cheat disk. Only use it when necessary like this.
    PS You might have to get the code yourself. Search for "all doors unlocked."

User Info: Darkarms

Darkarms - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. U proly quit by now BUT if u havent, i had the same problem, just leave the room and wait until u here a key drop sound and theres the key :)

User Info: dark11sox

dark11sox - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. This never happened to me, but it sounds like you're screwed. Use an Action Replay, It should have a code for it. If you don't have one, or don't like cheating, then you have to restart.

User Info: MK123T

MK123T - 7 years ago 0 0