Review by Juniorpower

"Luigi's 1st game"

Luigi's Mansion was a hassle for me when I couldn't ever find all 50 boos in the game but still it is a great game.

You start out walking up through dark and scary woods and you walk to a mansion that you (Luigi) won and once you enter it feels all spooky trying to figure where to go and that is when you go up the steps to try to open a door but you can't and after you try you notice a yellow cloud and it drops a Key which unlocks the door to the next room and that is where the adventure starts and you meet Prof. E gad (creator of F.L.U.D.D for the game Super Mario Sunshine and the Paint brush Baby Bowser uses to stop Mario)

The Game has 5 floors, The 1st, 2nd, 3rd floors and if you count these as floors the Basement and the roof of the whole mansion. After you have trained to use the Ghost Vacuum to catch all the Ghost and boos you choose to head back to the mansion and you go back to the room where you met Egad 1st then you have to capture some ghosts to clear the room and after you cleared the room you will get the key to the next room and then the next and once you get the 3rd key that one will open where you will 1st experienced your first 3 ghost.

The thing that I loved about the game was the difficulty of it I mean when I played and had a hard time I just back tracked to remember what I was to be doing and then I figured it out. To me the hardest part was finally getting all 50 boos and beating the game which was a pain cause when I first faced King Boo and Bowser I had a hard time to figure it all out until I read how to beat him and which I finally did.

There are many types of ghost in the game but my favorites are the Blue Ghost cause if you catch them extreme money and a higher chance to getting a rank A house and well that I can't do since I rarely find them all.

I still love this game and if I keep playing it I be a legend and well it is a great game but after a while it feels like you could just beat it in just a few hours but longer if you go for everything in the whole game.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 01/05/10

Game Release: Luigi's Mansion (US, 11/17/01)