"For The Last Time RARE Makes A Beautiful Game For Nintendo!!"

Let me start by just simply saying, this game is a great game. As much as I hate to see RARE go to Microsoft. I'm glad that they pulled through and at least gave the gamecube owners a going away present. Let me also say that Star Fox Adventures: DP. Is a true masterpiece. No on with the review. From the start of this game you can tell it is truly a great game. Once again you take the role of Fox Mcloud. But this time, the game is not all about the flying and shooting. This time you get a game not much different from all of our favorites, The Legend Of Zelda. As you all probably know this game was originally being made into a game just title Dinosaur Planet which ended up getting canned and now we have a new star fox.

This game plays perfect, there is no other way of saying it. It's one of the best controlled Action/Adventure games i have played, probably since Zelda OOT for the nintendo 64. There are some pretty good combo moves you can pull off once you locate you weapon(which I might as well mention is able to be upgraded).

I can't really find the words to explain SFA's graphics. In my opinion they are the best on the gamecube to date. The worlds are done extremely well, and the characters seem to be some of the best done for a good while, and maybe the best done on the Gamecube yet.

Game Length/Lasting Appeal: 10/10

The game seems to be right around the 20 to 30 hour mark. Which in my opinion is a great game lenght wise. I'm tired of all these reviews saying that if a game isn't fifty hours long it's not worth the purchase.

Good Things:
Great Gameplay
Very Good Graphics
Good Story
Well developed

Bad Things:
Not Much flying

After playing this game I finally realize how much I am going to miss RARE. But then I think about the game I have in hand, and the games nintendo is currently working on and I could care less.

Buy Rating: 9.7 out of 10

Buy Summary:

If your a Gamecube owner and you are looking for a new adventure game to go along with Mario Sunshine, look no further than RARE's SFA. This game is a much buy in every way I can think of. So do yourself a favor and go to your local game store and pick this must have title up right now.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/26/02, Updated 09/26/02