Question from iampregnant2254

How do I break rocks?

I thought there was an item to help break rocks to clear the town, and how do I get a perfect town?

awsomeknight123 answered:

I'm pretty sure you can't break rocks, but if you were looking for a perfect town, I think it's a FAQ. Also, if you hit a certain rock with a shovel, sometimes money comes out. The rock changes everyday, and you can repeatedly hit it with your shovel ( preferably not an axe, those break! ) to get more money.
2 0

Answers

gengar77 answered:

Rocks aren't breakable and don't count against your town's status. Besides, why on earth would you want to
clear your rocks when they are a source of cash and bugs. When someone speaks of "breaking" rocks, they are
talking about hitting it with a shovel to make cash pop out. One random rock per player per day, when hit with a
shovel, will turn red and expell cash in continually larger bags by 3's (3 100's, 3 1000's, 3 10,000's) until the rock
is gray again. Only a shovel will work. Axes, even the golden one, bounce right off. Rocks are also the only source
for pillbugs and ants. Here's what counts against your town...
Garbage anywhere but the dump
Pretty much any more than a day's worth of weed growth
Too few or too many trees
0 0

candygirl2341 answered:

You can not break rocks.But,once a day a rock has
money in it when you hit it with a shovle
0 0

fairiesrcool answered:

You cannot break rocks. They don't count against your town anyway. They are an excellent source of income, if you are willing to search. However, you can hit every rock in town with a shovel. If a rock turns red, keep hitting it! It will dispense rocks every time. It may also dispense insects that you can't find anywhere else. In answer to your perfect town question, there is a FAQ/Walkthrough (whatever ya wanna call it) that tells you exactly how to obtain a perfect town.
0 0

pikachufan43 answered:

I played this game 5 years ago, and i played every animal crossing game ever made. I know lots of stuff about animal crossing and i know that you can not break rocks. Yet you can still money from hitting them with your shovel. There is no town with no rocks unless you like..i dunno...hack it or somethin'. Rocks provide money and bugs so you probally won't want to get rid of them anyway. Besides they don't too bad, and they do NOT count against your town's status. So just live with it.:D
How old is this question anyway?
0 0

Rickthenerd answered:

You Can't Destroy Them.They Are Indestructible Items And Can Never Be Destroyed No Matter What.If They Had A Code To Make Them Destroyable,Then You Could.
0 0