How to find Redd?

1. Does anyone know when Redd shows up? Like what month he will show up and what date! Does Redd have a pattern to follow so you know exactly when he will be in your town? He has rare items that I need, for example, I need the scary and flowery painting!
    And I got codes for them on this site, but they do not work. And I also need the Ranch chair(not the arm chair), so I will try to get them from Redd. Thanks for any help with this!

User Info: kgcuckoo

kgcuckoo - 7 years ago

1. Copper announces all visitors 2-3 days before their arrival and tells their location when they are present. One
    consistent thing about Redd is he arrives at 6pm and leaves 6pm the next day or the moment his 3 items are
    sold out. The exception to this is Sale Day which always falls on the day after Harvest Festival (Thanksgiving).
    That day when he sells out, he sets up elsewhere restocked. Don't be too quick to say a code doesn't work though.
    If you enter a code and Nook says you didn't win, the code works but may need to be retried. Also, the print on a lot
    of sites you can't tell a capital i from a lower case L. Try substituting.
    By the way, I do have a working Scary Painting code.

m i c r D s a f t h a p e s
    l i l s u n n i e s h a r d

f.y.i. Those l's are both lower case L's

User Info: gengar77

gengar77 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think he is just random

User Info: howkeeepsstelli

howkeeepsstelli - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Gengar is right on this one.

User Info: Komedy_King

Komedy_King - 6 years ago 0 0