Question from kgcuckoo

How to find Redd?

Does anyone know when Redd shows up? Like what month he will show up and what date! Does Redd have a pattern to follow so you know exactly when he will be in your town? He has rare items that I need, for example, I need the scary and flowery painting!
And I got codes for them on this site, but they do not work. And I also need the Ranch chair(not the arm chair), so I will try to get them from Redd. Thanks for any help with this!

gengar77 answered:

Copper announces all visitors 2-3 days before their arrival and tells their location when they are present. One
consistent thing about Redd is he arrives at 6pm and leaves 6pm the next day or the moment his 3 items are
sold out. The exception to this is Sale Day which always falls on the day after Harvest Festival (Thanksgiving).
That day when he sells out, he sets up elsewhere restocked. Don't be too quick to say a code doesn't work though.
If you enter a code and Nook says you didn't win, the code works but may need to be retried. Also, the print on a lot
of sites you can't tell a capital i from a lower case L. Try substituting.
By the way, I do have a working Scary Painting code.

m i c r D s a f t h a p e s
l i l s u n n i e s h a r d

f.y.i. Those l's are both lower case L's
2 0

Answers

howkeeepsstelli answered:

I think he is just random
0 0

Komedy_King answered:

Gengar is right on this one.
0 0

How do I find the last fish? Answered ohmydearsarah
When can you find Wisp? Answered I_am_Nobody
Where can I find the remaining fruits? Open DanRockit
Where do you find donkey kong jr? Open the20111
Where can I find Ptera torso? Open THEDONUT2004