Question from Awesometor

Is there any code for getting certain animals to move into my town?

No need for code generator information. I just want some real codes you know for animals to move into my town.

candygirl2341 answered:

Sorry, no. But you just need to wait sorry. Do not believe what you read or see on the internet. (if that is were you got this from)
0 0

Answers

Adorkenshnof answered:

Some animals leave quicker when you be mean to them, this is a possibility it has happened to me once after I did it the animal left a day after
0 0

KeenlyUber1 answered:

There are no codes to get certain animals to move into your town, If you want to increase the chances of getting new people just go visit someone's town and then (there seems to be a high probability) an animal from your town will move away, or if the person on other game has that person you want then keep having him visit you.
0 0

TallestHannah answered:

There are no codes to do this.

What you have to do is have one of your friends to get Animal Crossing and save thier game on thier Memory Card and then ask them to come over and bring the Memory Card that has the Animal Crossing file.

Then go to the train after you save your game.

The monkey will ask if you're going on a trip.If you remember correctly.Some of the animals say that if you go to a friends town,they might tag along(They dont really go with you) or move there.

So,ask them if they have this specific person there and then if that animal likes you or that town,they will move abck with you.

Oh!As long as your friend goes to your town too!
0 0