Question from LeonBlaze123

Why won't my Chao evolve?

I'm trying to make my Chao evolve into a Neutral Power Chao. So far its power is at Lv. 70, and it still hasn't evolved, I feed it nuts and junk with Shadow and Tails, but he just won't evolve!

Kathomp62 asked for clarification:

What's it's stanima?

Chao_Breed_King answered:

A friend of mine had the same problem, except with a dark swim chao. She got it's swim up to level 50 or 60 before it evolved only because she leveled it up so quickly. Just let it age and it will be fine, unless it has already evolved, and you cam check that by going to the Chao Doctor and going to the Medical Chart and looking at its Ability Type.
2 0

Answers

malak3254 answered:

Well what i would do is try to equally spend time with it as both a good and a bad character and just keep at it and it will eventually evolve

hope this helps you
1 3

GolemdX answered:

If you're talking about the second evolution, there is no indicator, the evolution becomes complete around age 5 if it has enough in the stat.
1 0

SA2Bisawesome answered:

Try raising it with Knuckles and Eggman.
1 3

HyperPeanut answered:

It should evolve the first time when it is one year old. In chao years thats about 3-5 hours in the garden(at least I think it is).
0 0

11gardre answered:

The level of the chao doesn't matter. It just takes time for it to evolve. As long as you keep it's power level higher than the other levels, and make it neutral you won't have to worry.
0 0

celestial_CMF answered:

It doesn't have anything to do with power levels. It all has to do with how long you spend time in the garden, A Chao year is 5 hourse worth of playing in the garden. I belive th echao has to be 3 chao years old to evolve a second time. I'm not exactly sure about th eage it mustt be, but you should be fine if you stay in the garden and play with at more than just run in, give it drives, run out, find more, repeat, if that's what you do when you play.
I never had any trouble with the second evolution before though, so... I hope this helps you :D
1 0

scizor331 answered:

Ok u may not like it but the stats dont matter u have to have the game on for 6 hours in the chao garden then ur show will evolve and for neutral just train it with a dark and a hero character
0 0