Question from EliteDrkLrd

how do i get all A ranks on mad space?

i can not even get one A rank on this stage. i seriously need help geting a ranks. please tell me how to on this dreadful level

ShadowGandalf answered:

DO NOT USE ANY HINTS, GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN, GET AS MANY RINGS AS YOU CAN AND DEFEAT AS MANY ENEMIES AS YOU CAN, i have ALL A ranks on all levels, so trust me, those are the keys to success. if you find an emerald quickly and with no hints you get a nice juicy 2000 points.
2 0

Answers

kagome122 answered:

I personally can only get a D on this so far, but the way to do it is to get a high score of around 15,000 or higher, and the way is to beat it in a minamal amount of time, get alot of rings, and maybe kill some enemys.
Otherwise I can't help that much
0 0

alton603 answered:

i got all A's 4 years ago. and from what i remember, mad space is pure hell. if emeralds are too far apart, just restart. the emearlds will reset themselves. in the hard mode missions for knux and rouge, their locations never change and are there everytime. my tip[ for you is to try to not use hints and find an emerald as fast as possible, if its under a minute on the stage clock with no hints, you get a perfect and 2000 points. just try getting them as fast as possible
0 0

Yoshi6852 answered:

You become absolutly discusting at this game and memorize the entire position of every emerald and every ring
0 1

Yoshi6852 answered:

I have a list of some of the emeralds in mad space but you would need to get at least one hint inorder to find it if you want it but it's not compleate nor does it include the hard mode embelems.
0 0

KillaOfLight answered:

Earn as many points as you can and finsh the level as fast as you can and keep trying new methods to beat all 5 of the missions.
0 0

reyllyoc answered:

For the crystals: get ONE hint, pause the game, look below, and decypher the hint, then go and get the crystal.
if you get all three within 2-3 minutes, you usually have an A.
5th mission: remember the locations of last time you tried it and go there.
second mission: look around the start with treasure scope. then go one floor down there, and use treasure scope again, and find another 2 20 ring capsules, then fly to the small isle with 2 iron containers and the weight, use treasure scope there and get all the rings. you have 100 rings by now if you did it right.
the third mission is just rushing to the top and play mystic melody as fast as you can.
0 0

staffy_13 answered:

It's not really a thing there would be a walkthrough for but I would recommend finishing them all once and try again and again!
0 0

Vorpike answered:

>.< I haven't got to that stage yet, but I get A's by running through the map, getting coins and if I can't, I ignore them. I kill enemies as I run pass them, but ignore the core. I look for the springs and use them because they usually lead to a shortcut.
0 0